Sunday, October 5, 2008

-syawal-

The night before was filled with never ending tireless chore of spring clean and last minute shopping. Surprising enough the knock off at 3am did not deter me from the spirit of celebration.

Well, how can I not swing into the mood after much of a separation the year before?

On the morning that marks the beginning of Syawal, the sound of takbir surrounds the background and delightful aromatics of Eid delicacies filled my olfactory.

Indulgence was the way to go though at the same time I was hoping so badly that my waistline won’t go bursting on me.

Now, after much of effort put into the necessary preparations and days of house hosting, all I need is nothing more than an infinite curl up in my comfort mattress.

Serious exhaustion!

5 comments:

  1. Lizards and roaches needs love, too!

    Ahakz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need rest! heaps of it!
    hahahaha...
    btw there were too much jumping and screaming done early last week upon sighting those unsightly creatures...YUCKS, EWWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L N
    salam... and Eid Mubarak to you... take care.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a 12-hour nap :P

    deleted my blog accidentally. Yeah, I'm that stupid :P
    New link

    ReplyDelete