The decision of wanting to end that 8 years "off again and on again" courtship with smiley cuppies and a modest rock minus the "on bended knees" drama is simply boggling.
I shall stress that it's not due to the non existence of romanticness in the background or the casualness of the approach. It's just that, the decision has ever so long been just a mere hypothesis that has long slipped our minds.
Again, I blame it on the lengthy long distance apart which has relentlessly taken its toll on precious time and effort in having to juggle both careers and studies. Therefore creating such limited probabilities in making that "M" word a possibility.
But now, I'm glad to end years of erratic oldwives tales that seems to bulb up everywhere I go with a simple nod of agreement.
*smiles*
The search for that perfect one is likely to be a futile task, as that right one could be the one standing right in front of you at this very moment,
Be fortunate that perfection is a non existence.

Congrates!
ReplyDeleteA good journey awaits!
insyallah!
ReplyDelete