Mornings are now filled with smiles as I wake up to their noisy ridicule. Laughter fills the afternoon as the blast from the set surrounds the room. Evenings have never felt this much of contentment as we sat peacefully together indulging the wonderful spread of glorious food.The entity of being wholesomely blessed surrounds me more than ever. Yet, behind those feeling of pure gratefulness, the ultimate grieve sets in. I believe grief in this sense sets present in most practicing Muslims out there as we witness the departure of Ramadhan.
Despite that, the journey of spiritual cleansing shall still go on.
Will I still be around next year to be able to bear witness this magnificent month again? Insyallah…
Despite that, the journey of spiritual cleansing shall still go on.
Will I still be around next year to be able to bear witness this magnificent month again? Insyallah…
Eid Mubarak to all...

"Because the soul is progressive,
ReplyDeleteit never quite repeats itself,
but in every act attempts the production
of a new and fairer whole" (Emerson)
Insh'Allah you will :)
ReplyDeleteEid Mubarak LN :D
thanks...
ReplyDelete:)