Thursday, October 16, 2008

-the count-

To sum the portion of how I lead my life these past months till hopefully the end of the year is through a patient set of endless countdowns.
Yes, you may say or some may have already commented that I don’t seem to stop counting down.
You see, being constantly away from the love ones back home though at times has numb me enough when I think about it but seriously the wait of reconciling seems to be even more brutal than life itself.
Hence, the approach of a patient countdown as I stare at the clock and count the hours that has past by as if every second is never precious.
Slowly this dreary mind embarks in its own journey into its own version of world, culminating into the unknown as if it was yesterday that I’ve gone through it all.
For now, the count stops at 2 as I long for their attendance at my meaningful event.


countdown by ~dippedFEATHER

2 comments:

  1. 2 MONTHS!!
    *sigh*
    I'll be staring at the clock more often from now on, pathetic aint it? ahakz..

    ReplyDelete