
It’s alarmingly twisted how some people handle emotions. Some move on pretty fast after the collapse of the initial plan. Others move pretty slow as deep thought of the past seem to realm around their mind after they’ve fallen dumbstruck at the end of the entire ordeal.
Yeah moving on could be that tough but things may get even tougher. That happens when people around you still decides to dwell upon the topic of that depressing past. It definitely does not serve as a catalyst for you to move on but instead the opposite.
Yeah moving on could be that tough but things may get even tougher. That happens when people around you still decides to dwell upon the topic of that depressing past. It definitely does not serve as a catalyst for you to move on but instead the opposite.
It sure brings about yearn for that impossible existence.
The rationale of them constantly discussing of the possible “what ifs” probably helps them overcome their version of “shock/soreness”. Seriously people, this version of therapy is never gonna help the “victim” at all.
For now, all I gotto say is that;
“The emotional torture was a diabolical stint in which I forcibly struggle to overcome every single day. All I want for now is to move on, start anew and not dwell again in that impasse route. Stupidity was well recognized, so please leave the past as it is. Mention no more of that ridicule phase, please.”
The rationale of them constantly discussing of the possible “what ifs” probably helps them overcome their version of “shock/soreness”. Seriously people, this version of therapy is never gonna help the “victim” at all.
For now, all I gotto say is that;
“The emotional torture was a diabolical stint in which I forcibly struggle to overcome every single day. All I want for now is to move on, start anew and not dwell again in that impasse route. Stupidity was well recognized, so please leave the past as it is. Mention no more of that ridicule phase, please.”
photo courtesy of deviantart

hi LN
ReplyDeletenice blog :)
Hang in there,kid.
ReplyDeleteIt wont be long now.
*sigh*
ReplyDeleteit better be!