Friday, September 19, 2008

-:Are twin heads better than one?:-

art by barfday


It is famously known that twin headed backstabbing rogue have never been a favourite of many.
Are we actually aware of the existence of these unruly species?? Unfortunately for some, they won’t know one till they actually get hit by one.

What appalls me most is the disguise that they’ve put upon themselves, blending in with the crowd and speaking the language of the norm.

Sneakily, these species work their ways around like a metastasized cancer. Invading the primaries and then slowly proceeding to the secondaries. Unfortunately for the “victims” the prognosis is seemingly poor.

Hypothetically speaking, deprivation is the key term for their existence. Sad ain’t it? I know…
Somehow or another they crave the need of wanting to be like that ‘other’ therefore they blend and deceive the blind to gain their needs.

Unfortunately these unscrupulous species exist individually in the band of many. It takes one to ruin the entire company.

Although I wish so much that there are ways to radiate these beings but as stubborn as tumours could be the metastasized could be at large and the therapy will never be enough to eradicate them all.

Victims stay on strong and never give in to that, “I give up” option. Back to that question, well, I shall say that twin heads are never a good one in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment