Monday, September 1, 2008

-:existence of that longing wait:-

Thoughts came into my mind as I sat on the prayer mat upon completing one of five of my daily religious necessity.

Vicious memories begin its usual haunt, instilling common feelings of hatred, guilt, scared, shame and exhaustion into this weak soul. Tears roll down my cheeks as I visualized the characters dancing their way into my mind.

I want no part in any of the scene. I want no part in that obvious screen.”

As I raised my hands up high, simple words of mercy spill almost instantaneously out of my mouth. Pure tranquillity was once again attained as I clasped my hands to my tear drawn face.

Now the arrival of that longing wait has arrived. The time in which inner control, self reflection and devotion towards that enlightened one is attained.

Ramadhan…is here yet again. Bless….absolute bless. *smiles*


“When my heart was hardened and my courses constrained, I made my hope a stairway to Your forgiveness, my sin burdened me heavily, but when I measured it by Your forgiveness, Lord, Your forgiveness was greater.' Al Shafii
photo courtesy of deviantart

2 comments:

  1. LN
    hi there... surprised to find out a link to my blog in here.. Anyway.. take care and have a wonderful day.. keep on blogging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that was a beautiful description. Ramadan Kareem!

    ReplyDelete