Saturday, October 25, 2008

-the week kicked in-

It seems a lil bit overwhelming this week despite a mere touch of worrisome as my undone research proposal comes to mind. The draft shall be done soon, I hope. Oh well...

By the way, the overwhelming effect seems to begin with the start of my 8 weeks internship in an intensive care unit. The amount of pressure, intensity and passion put upon the care of patients in that unit is something I highly look upon. Think ER, Grey's Anatomy, House and errrr Scrubs? *smiles*

Next came in the offer! *wide smiles*...I take it as an offer of a lifetime. It's a work and study sponsor combo up on the western state. It's a definite stepping stone in my career and seems like I've gotta move again.

By the way, so much for worrying that nothing's gonna come by. My worrying begins after the news of the recession came about and the headlines were screaming 20k aussies to lose their jobs by xmas this year plus the "hoo haaass" about junior drs going on a probable strike due to the high level of work time and low pay. I'll be doomed if I don't get a job after graduation!

With that now aside, I have since broke the news to them last night after confirming the offer. Seeing them smile from ear to ear via web cam made me weep in happiness.

A dream came true at last, mama and ayah....
Alhamdullilah

2 comments: