Monday, October 20, 2008

-blend the visibilities-

There were many times that I verbalise unhappiness of my mundane and rather stagnant predictable life. Seeking the usual unruly loud unpredictable flicks crosses the mind every time I gaze upon photos of the others.

Am I never part of the social norm? Or am I never seen?

Screaming for an unusual break free from this unlikely confinement is what the mind craves but how is one achieved without breaking the rules?

The embarkation to this land has made me realised the serious fun that I’ve missed. It was off with the shoes and down with the hair as the kick comes in.

It wasn’t long before the realization of how intriguingly the tables have turned and the high life was faked upon in strive to fit in.

It came to an alarming point of a complete downfall as the cruelty of the random beings reached its extremity.

Blending the visibilities is a pattern in which I viewed upon others who seemed to have been far worse off. In spite of that, the true self believement and determination are ones in which are far more important than anything else.

I guess the best advise of the lot is "Just Be Yourself"

1 comment: