Saturday, August 23, 2008

-:Get up and move already:-

'Get up and move already!'

That was my anthem eversince the event of that unforseen departure took place causing me to crumble upon my own self.
But hey, im still here. Still standing on that same pad with no where to go. *slaps hand onto forehead*

Seriously, Im sick of pondering upon the never ending fazed matter that I had either intentionally or unintentionally indulged myself into.

Ridicule questions of 'is he or is he not thinking of me' or 'where in the world could he be?' or even better 'will we ever bump into each other again?' bugs me every single day.

Well, whatever it is I believe he has moved on *shrugs* (only god knows, babe).

Oh yeah forget me not, the next set of ridicule questions that drives me nuts is the 'what if' questions that keeps on popping up in my head everytime I decide to have a quite time on my own while downing that soothing camomile.
Arrrggghhh!
It's as if I have a tape recorder implanted in my already bewildered brain and having it on 'looped play' mode all the way through.

Now now no more sulking, brooding and making myself look as if im the idiot or bitch(tho I still stand on that notion and come to think of it, im starting to accept that rather impudently immoral word) See, I do take responsibilities towards my own account of stupidities.

Well it's time, people seriously. Yeah Yeah Yeah! I know! I promise no more blank self preaching and for goodness sake (attn: observe my choice of loophole *winks*) can someone please get rid of that blardy tape recorder already! Ahakz...

The burial will be held early tomorrow folks, your existance is non required.
*wide smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment