
The entire night was spent pondering and reflecting upon each and every piece of intricate memory. Unfortunately, the effort of trying to relive that moment one last time was a complete failure as 'disgust' seeps into these portal of veins, polluting the inner mind which is filled with complete dreary 'LOVE'.
As promised, today is the officially 'burial' day.
Vivid memories, photos plus some stuffs were collected and shoved into a black thrash bag. The amount of collection was remarkably colossal. Jeez, no wonder it took me like forever to move on.
Oh yeah, I may sound rather heartless right now by 'shoving' instead of 'putting' the stuffs into the black thrash bag but hey, blamed it on 'disgust' which is slowly turning into a massive swarm of 'hatred'. Talk about the spread of massive hatredness in this current world, dun think contributing into it will solve the infamous conundrum therefore in moderation is what I'm after. *sly evil grin*
Standing on that empty field; shovel one and trash on the other. The dig was amazingly fast; contents dumped, one last look then the earth were shoved back into its allocated place.
Ritual done!
Oh yeah...by the way, the contents were put on flame before it was sent back to the earth.
Now I'm back to me, back to myself, back to I.
p.s: I dun think I would have the courage to move on if that impetuous departure did not take place therefore I'm grateful to him for taking that big step. No grudges held back, my love.
photo courtesy of deviantart

No comments:
Post a Comment