Imagine standing in the middle of that finish line. It's a matter of a few more steps forward to that ideal victory or a few steps back towards an attempt of great regret. Things get more tough when unforeseen barriers are laid in front of the finish line, making that step back an idealist attempt.
It has been a horrendous week and 4 more unfortunate ones to come. Errgghh! The cultivation of research plus phatophysiology and the unrecognized pharmacology is making me grow cranberries on my head....
Why did I came up with that question anyway? The efficacy of cranberries in the treatment of urinary tract infection in elderly. That was the literature review by the way and now the proposal is up next in which I have to come up with another question in order to formulate a 'gap' in that previous question! *sigh*
A friend commented the other day that "Research is as tough as undergoing a terrorist warfare and never shall I wanna go through that phase of terrorism anymore" hahaha...dramatic ain't he.
It has been a horrendous week and 4 more unfortunate ones to come. Errgghh! The cultivation of research plus phatophysiology and the unrecognized pharmacology is making me grow cranberries on my head....
Why did I came up with that question anyway? The efficacy of cranberries in the treatment of urinary tract infection in elderly. That was the literature review by the way and now the proposal is up next in which I have to come up with another question in order to formulate a 'gap' in that previous question! *sigh*
A friend commented the other day that "Research is as tough as undergoing a terrorist warfare and never shall I wanna go through that phase of terrorism anymore" hahaha...dramatic ain't he.
Oh well...just let me finish and be done with it all asap, please.
"oh allah, please give me strength"
"oh allah, please give me strength"

No comments:
Post a Comment