Friday, August 29, 2008

-:the wish:-




It was part of my weekly ritual to catch the series back then. Avidly drowning myself silly into the obscure world of the characters.

I remembered telling mum that, I want to go to uni one day because I want to meet my 'Ben'. Mum responded with a firm note of 'be careful what you wished for, dear cause you wouldn't wanna go around with a broken heart'.

It was a silly teen like fantasy, I know. But again, it was something that I've chucked behind once the season ended.

8 years after the show, all I can say is that the similarity was astoundingly vivid though not the same. My wish did came true after all considering it being an impeccable 'de javu'.

'Noel' being rigidly cute just as I've pictured him to be but it was the presence of 'Ben' that got me vitally hooked. You can say that I was 'fortunate' enough to have met my two leads but the consequences that comes with the enigma was something I should have foreseen.

The whole life scene was scripted in an unfairly manner leading to an invulnerably incompetent ending. *sigh*

Guess, mum was right when she said be careful what you wished for. *faint smiles*

1 comment:

  1. I remember this show!!

    Yeah, I liked her hair..reminds me err....uish.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete